The Smart Edition ATI TEAS 6 2019 Practice Test Workbook was designed to offer significantly more value than any other study manual on the market. We work hard to provide you with the highest quality test prep materials at an affordable price. We sincerely hope we earn your trust to help you prepare for your exam. We want to help you get into your nursing program so you can be the amazing nurse you were born to be!. Don't pay the same or more for a study guide that offers you fewer resources than Smart Edition.
This is the ONLY
practice test workbook on the market that contains:
- 6 full-length practice tests
- 1.020 realistic test questions
- Online flashcards.
One of the best ways to review for the ATI TEAS 6 exam is to spend as much time as possible practicing test questions. Most study guide options offer 2 practice tests, maybe 3, but no other study guide offers you 6 full-length practice exams. You will find 3 practice tests in the book + online and an additional 3 tests that are only online for a total of 6. Our online tests can be taken an unlimited number of times while some competitors only let you take the test once.
Online Flashcards and games
- 3 Practice Tests In The Book + Online
- 3 Practice Tests Only Online
- Answer explanations broken down by skill within the subject area
- Easily identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Tests can be taken an unlimited number of times
- Full answer explanation to help you review why each answer is correct
Flashcards are included in your purchase and offer a great way to learn and memorize key terms, vocabulary, and definitions. One of the most difficult subjects to prep for on the TEAS exam is Anatomy and Physiology. We provide you with 300 flashcards on 12 A&P systems, giving you the best possible chance to master this difficult section of the exam. The flashcards also offer games including the memorization game, quiz game, matching game, and the gravity game. It basically makes learning fun so you forget your studying for a major exam for just a few minutes : ) Trust us, you'll like it.
- 500 Flashcards covering all subjects
- 300 flashcards on Anatomy and Physiology covering 12 A&P systems