The Smart Edition HESI A2 2019 Practice Test Workbook for the HESI Admission Assessment Exam includes practice and review that was designed to offer significantly more value than any other study guide on the market. We work hard to provide you with the highest quality test prep materials at an affordable price. We sincerely hope we earn your trust to help you prepare for your exam. Don't pay the same or more for a study guide that offers you fewer resources than Smart Edition.
This is the ONLY
study guide on the market that contains:
- 5 Full-Length Practice Tests
- 1,500 Realistic Test Questions
- Online flashcards
One of the best ways to prepare for the HESI A2 exam is to spend as much time as possible practicing test questions. Most study guide options offer 1 exam, maybe 2, but no other study guide offers you 5 full-length practice exams. You will find 3 practice test in the book + online and 2 additional tests online only. Our online tests can be taken an unlimited number of times and offer a scored report with questions mapped to each subject skill area so you know your strengths and weaknesses to help guide your studying.
Online Flashcards and games
- 3 Practice Tests In The Book + Online
- 2 Additional Practice Tests Online
- Answer explanations broken down by skill within the subject area
- Easily identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Tests can be taken an unlimited number of times
- Full answer explanation to help you understand why each answer is correct
Flashcards are included in your purchase and offer a great way to learn and memorize key terms, vocabulary, and definitions. One of the most difficult subjects on the HESI A2 exam is Anatomy and Physiology. We provide you with 300 flashcards on 12 A&P systems, giving you the best possible chance to master this difficult section of the exam. The flashcards also offer games including the memorization game, quiz game, matching game, and the gravity game. It basically makes learning fun so you forget your studying for a major exam for just a few minutes : ) Trust us, you'll like it.
- Flashcards covering all subjects
- Inlcudes 300 flashcards on Anatomy and Physiology covering 12 A&P systems